Friday, January 29, 2010

Lost in Updateville

I have been told, by a few, that I need to start blogging again. I can't tell you where the time goes, but it defiantly isn't going into blogging. Life has been busy (yea, yea....I know it is an excuse), but that's no excuse not to keep those I love (and keep missing) updated on what is going on in my life. So, here's to promising I will keep up on my blog.

There's been a lot happening in my life since I last wrote. Things are always changing! I guess that's what happens when you are still young and "single".

So, without much detail (to follow)...lets give you a run down.

School has sucked up all my time. Let me re-phrase that. Earth Science (one of my three classes) sucks up all my time. This class has proved to be more work intensive then I thought any other class could be...and it's not even my major. I know...boo hoo, but you would be boo hooing if you spend 10 hours a week on one stupid class!! Needless to say, I am falling behind in one of my other classes (Managerial Accounting) and keeping afloat in the class I hate the most - but starting to love (Algebra).

I have been seeing someone. Okay, I know that's putting it lightly. I have been seriously dating a wonderful Naval Officer who is metro-sexual (you know I how I like those pretty boys), adorable, loving, silly, old and everything that I thought I could ever want in a man. His name is Josh (but he prefers to go by JT). I quoted to a co-worker this week, "I will know in three months whether or not he is right for me." She scoffed, I did not regress. There has been all kinds of developments with this part of my life that can only be told over time. Hang in there....again, I promise to work on my blog.

Other news....my bestie has taken off to PNG. Love her passion for the trip and enjoy reading her blog. If you ever want to check it out... http://www.weirinpng.com/

I am up for a promotion here soon. This brings all kind of joy. Since May, I have found myself working with a bunch of people who are just learning their corporate footing, and pissing me off in the meantime. My job has been everything but challenging and I pray that my meeting today will turn out as fruitful as I think it may.

Miss you guys....updates to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment