Monday, March 23, 2009

Revenge is like....

This weekend I realized that all revenge is not bad revenge. I have always been one to step away from a "hot" situation and look at all the moving pieces. Most of the time I decide to let God take care of the situation. Besides, his revenge is better then any revenge that I can think up. But this time...I don't think God was watching!

Almost two weeks ago, I left the door unlocked for Chris to come in. It was our usual Wednesday night together and I was cooking dinner. I just got done working out and I thought that a shower would be appropriate. I hopped in the shower thinking, "Either Chris will be a good boy, let himself in and relax or he will come in and either hop in the shower with me or scare me." Well, he wasn't a good boy. He decided a little scare was just what I needed. His response, "You are lucky I didn't throw cold water on you." My response, "Yea, you are lucky you didn't. That would have been war!"

Chris, this weekend, found it funny to take a whole bowl (half filled with melted ice, the other filled with water) and toss it over my head during the nice, relaxing hot shower I was taking. Of course, I knew he was testing me to see what kind of war I wanted to start. So, revenge will be sweet...but sweeter if I can get some ideas on what to do!

Post away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment